Security dogs add a new dimension to your security practices, offering a much more visible element to your security detail.
Dog units are an extremely high visual deterrent and they are trained to be safe with members of the public. All our dog units are NASDU qualified and come with their own van, insurance and all our handlers are SIA trained.
Our security dogs are trained in asset protection, building searched, find and locate and handler safety. Our dog protection teams can be used for a number of different situations including:
- Asset Management Protection
- Search (Explosives/Drug/Weapons)
- Large Open Areas
- Port Security
- Events and Concerts
- Stadium Security
- Pre-event Checks
When it comes to high value assets or difficult terrain our security dogs and handlers are the best in the business.
About our Dog Units:
- All security dog handlers are fully compliant with both the 1975 Guard Dogs Act and the Revised 1991 Dangerous Dogs Act.
- Security dog handlers will never let their guard dog off the lead when on patrol.
- We install security warning boards at key points around your premises to warn of Guard Dog Security.
- When on a break dogs are rested in secure kennels.
- Security dog handlers will never leave their guard dog unattended on your site.
- Dogs are muzzled when on patrol in public places.